The HGSE Writing Center offers our master and doctoral students a variety of services and supports related to writing. Please take some time to review our service offerings below to see which best meet your acadmeic and professional needs. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to our excellent team of Teaching Fellows. Their contacts can be found under Our Team.
- One-on-one virtual appointment (30 or 45 minutes for master’s students and 60 minutes for doctoral students)
- Define a research question
- Organize the content of your paper
- Receive citation and referencing resource recommendations
Services not included:
- Copy editing
- Grammar help
Academic Writing Webinars
See our webinar page for more information.
- One-two hour hybrid workshop (a/synchronous sessions) providing broad exposure to introductory communication skills and frameworks
- Participants will practice relevant skills and receive concrete resources
- Topics: Academic Writing Structure, Style & Strategy and Citing & Referencing in the Digital Age