Spring 2021 Webinar Schedule
The Power of Your Digital Brand: Leveraging Multimedia to Curate a Career Driven Professional Profile
- Knowing how to effectively promote your work, your ideas, and yourself via multimedia is essential in today's digital age. This workshop will serve as a primer on curating a professional, career-oriented digital brand. We will discuss simple ways HGSE students can leverage various forms of social media and multimedia to curate a digital profile that will stand out and clearly reflect their professional interests and skills.
High-level topics covered in this session include:
- What is Your Digital Brand and Why Does it Matter?
- Twitter: Promoting Your Work, Ideas, and Yourself
- Video Abstracts: Promoting Your Work, Ideas, and Yourself
- LinkedIn: Promoting Your Work, Ideas, and Yourself
- This workshop is part of the HGSE Communications Lab, which offers support to graduate students to help develop and hone their oral and visual communication skills.
- Students are encouraged to attend future workshops/webinars and sign-up for one-on-one consultations with the HGSE CommLab Teaching Fellows.