Access at https://canvas.harvard.edu/courses/73233
We recommend you take this workshop if:
- You want tips about the writing process, from reading and note-taking all the way through editing and revision
- You want to familiarize or refresh yourself with the expectations for writing in academia, in the education field, and/or in the U.S.
- You want to learn about specialized assignment types common at HGSE
- You want to improve your use of academic evidence, both how to write about it and how to cite or reference it
- Participants will practice relevant skills and receive concrete resources
- Topics: Academic Writing Structure, Style & Strategy and Citing & Referencing in the Digital Age
- We recommend you take this workshop if:
Revising and Editing Your Academic Writing
- Students will learn strategies for improving the structure, organization, style, wording, grammar, and mechanics of writing, and complete practice exercises.
|Editing handout Oct 2020.docx||154 KB|
|Revising and editing video presentation||166.52 MB|
|Revising and editing slides||4.85 MB|