Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 8:00pm to 9:00pm
Zoom link will be sent out via confirmation email
- This workshop will serve as a primer on writing, communicating and perfecting an elevator pitch with the end goal of introducing HGSE students to key principles that will lead to effective pitches. This event will be hands-on and will provide a welcoming collaborative space where students can practice and receive live feedback from attending peers and instructors.
High-level topics covered in this session include:
- What is an Elevator Pitch? Why is it important?
- Writing an Effective Elevator Pitch
- Giving an Effective Elevator Pitch
- Practice and Feedback
- This workshop is part of HGSE’s Communication Services program which offers services and support to graduate students to help develop and hone their oral and visual communication skills.
- Students are encouraged to attend future workshops/webinars and sign-up for one-on-one consultations with the Communication Services Teaching Fellows.
Note: Please use your Harvard email when you register