Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 9:00am to 10:30am
Our second set of drop-in sessions of the Fall 2020 semester! Swing by this drop-in session to get the support you need to elevate your oral communication deliverable from good to great. This event will provide a welcoming and safe space for students to work on their oral communication projects side-by-side an HGSE CommLab TF. Topic ideas include, but are not limited to:
- PowerPoint Slide Construction
- PowerPoint Narrative / Storyboarding
- Elevator Pitches (e.g., recruiting, peer-to-peer, product pitch)
- Theory of Change Graphics
- Oral Presentations
- This session is part of HGSE’s Communication Services program which offers services and support to graduate students to help develop and hone their oral and visual communication skills.
- Students are encouraged to attend future workshops/webinars and sign-up for one-on-one consultations with the Communication Services Teaching Fellows.
*** No registration required ***
Zoom Link: https://harvard.zoom.us/my/djlukes